Ingredients: ¼ cup – First Quality Instant Vanilla Pudding, prepared per pkg directions
1 T Vanilla Wafers
1 t sweet chocolate squares, finely chopped
2 t caramel ice cream topping
1 t roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
2 T First Quality Fast & Fancy, Prepared per pkg directions
2 – 10oz. cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
1 pkg 10oz. First Quality Sugar Free Cheesecake
1 – 8oz. Pkg Cream cheese, room temp.
1 Cup confectioners’ sugar
1 T milk
1 T butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350◦F. lightly grease a 9×13 in. baking pan.
2. Line the bottom pan with 1 can of crescent rolls. Pinch all seams together to seal.
3. Prepare SF Cheesecake as per pkg directions, including 1 – 8oz. pkg cream cheese. Spread evenly over bottom layer of crescent roll. Place the 2nd can of crescent rolls on top of filling.
4. Bake in oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, stir together confectioners’ sugar, milk, and butter. After Danish has cooled. Drizzle with icing.
1. Cut the angel food cake into cubes about the size of a walnut. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk, mixing until smooth and completely blended.
2. Prepare the Strawberry Mousse mix as directed on package. Set aside until ready to use.
3. To assemble: In a trifle bowl (or glass bowl), layer half the angel food cake cubes, strawberry mousse mix, and strawberries. Repeat, layering the remaining ingredients, ending with strawberry mousse and strawberries.
1 Pkg First Quality Instant Banana Pudding- prepared per directions on pkg.
1. Whip the cream with the sugar until peaks form.
2. Fill a large glass bowl with half of the cookie crumbles. Cover with half of the banana slices, half of the Banana pudding, and half of the whipped cream. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top layer of the whipped cream. Scatter the toasted pecans over all and serve.
1 Pkg First Quality Egg Meringue
1 tsp. First Quality Imitaiton Vanilla
3 Tablespoons First Quality Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Prepare meringue Mix according to pkg directions in a large bowl. Beat on high speed until the meringue holds stiff peak.
2. Add FQ Imitation Vanilla to Meringue mix.
3. Reduce mixer speen to low, beat in FQ Cocoa powder.
4. Gently fold in chocolate chips with a rubber spatula.
5. Drop mixture by runded teaspoonfuls onto foil or parchment lined baking sheets, or silpat baking pads.
6. Bake at 250◦ for one (1) hr. Turn off oven leaving the cookies in the oven for two (2) hrs. longer. Remove from pan and store in an airtight container.
2 1/2 Cups Granulated sugar
1/2 Cups water
1/2 Cups light corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Large Egg Whites
1 teaspoon First Quality Imitation Vanilla
1 Cup Chopped pecans, toasted
Garnish: Toasted pecan halves
1. Add 2 1/2 Cups sugar, 1/2 cup waer, 1/2 cup light corn syrup and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a heavy 2 qt. saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves and a candy thermometer registers 248◦F (120◦C), about 15 minutes. Remove syrup mixture from heat.
2. Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixture until stiff peaks form. Pour half of hot syrup in a thin stream over egg whites, beating constantly at high speed, about five (5) minutes.
3. Cook remaining half of syrup over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer registers 272◦F (130◦C), about 4-5 minutes. Slowly pour hot syrup and vanilla extract over egg white mixture, beating constantly at high speed until mixture holds its shape (about 6-8 minutes). Stir in 1 cup chopped pecans.
4. Drop mixture quickly by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lighlty greased wax paper. Garish if desired. Cool.
1 3/4 Cups Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (Softened but not melted)
5 oz. First Quality No Bake Cheesecake
1 box Graham Crackers (crushed)
1 1/4 Cups Canned Raspberry pie filling
1. In a medium bowl, combine ice cream and cheesecake filling powder, stir until well blended.
2. Spoon about 3 Tbsp. mixture into each of 6 parfait glasses.
3. Top with 1 Tbsp. pie filling
4. Repeat layers again, ending with the raspberry pie filling on top.
5. Chill at least one hour before serving.
You can make this treat go a little further if you want to bake a red velvette cake according to pkg, let cool atleast 3 hours then cut into little cubes. Layer: cream mixture, cake cube, raspberry filling. Also- if you want Whipped topping on this delious dessert- prepare First Quality Whipped topping according to package and put a dollop on top each parfait.
1 Pkg 30 oz. First Quality Chocolate Mousse Mix
24 Chocolate Wafers
1/2 Cup Chocolate Syrup
1 Pkg. 5 oz. First Quality Sugar Free Whip Topping
Chocolate Garnish and Fresh Mint leaf optional (for topping)
1. Mix FQ Chocolate Mousse Mix according to package, transfer to a zip lock bag and cut the corner of one side- set aside until needed.
2. Mix SF Whip topping according to package- set aside until needed.
3. Drizzle 8 serving plates with the chocolate syrup. Place a chocolate wafer in the center of each plate, squeeze a little of the chocolate mousse mix on top. Repeat layers twice.
4. Garnish with whipped topping, chocolate and mint if desired.
Ingredients: Carot Cake from scratch:
2 Cups Sugar
1 1/2 Cup Oil
4 Large eggs
2 Cups Flour
2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Salt
3 Cups grated carots
1 Cup Chopped walnuts
First Quality Sugar Free No Bake Cheesecake
1 Pkg. 10oz. First Quality Sugar Free No Bake Cheesecake
(will need milk)
Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting 2 oz. Softened Cream cheese
1 Tbsp. softened butter
2 Cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 Tsp. First Quality Imitation Vanilla
2 Tbsp. Pineapple Juice
Directions: Carrot Cake:
1. In a large bowl, Blend sugar and oil, add eggs and beat until well blended.
2. Sift together flour, b-soda, cinnamon, and salt into the egg mixture, mix until well blended; fold in carrots and walnuts.
3. Place batter in two greased 9X13 pans equally (for double layer). Bake in oven for 45 minutes on 350◦F.
4. When cake is done cooking- let stand for alteast 3 to 4 hours(for best results) for cooling.
FQ No Bake Cheesecake
– Prepare as directed on package.
Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting – Mix all ingredients together set aside until ready to use.
Carot cake on bottom
Cheesecake on for layer of cake
Carot cake on top of Cheesecake
the rest of the Cheesecake on top-
so this should be stacked-carot cake, cheescake, carot cake, cheesecake.
Once layered evenly distribute the Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting on top, chill for alteast 3 hours before serving.
1. Cream butter, sugar and gelatin. Add egg and vanilla extract. Beat well while gradually adding flour add baking powder. Blend until smooth.
2. Refrigerate dough until firm. (if using a cookie press, no need to refrigerate dough before use). Roll into balls and press with bottom of glass with sugar- use an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 400F for 7-10 minutes. Let cool and serve.