Ingredients: 1 – 18.2 oz. Pkg. Devil’s food cake mix 1-8 oz. Pkg. First Quality Instant Chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup warm water
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
3. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
2 – 10oz. cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
1 pkg 10oz. First Quality Sugar Free Cheesecake
1 – 8oz. Pkg Cream cheese, room temp.
1 Cup confectioners’ sugar
1 T milk
1 T butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350◦F. lightly grease a 9×13 in. baking pan.
2. Line the bottom pan with 1 can of crescent rolls. Pinch all seams together to seal.
3. Prepare SF Cheesecake as per pkg directions, including 1 – 8oz. pkg cream cheese. Spread evenly over bottom layer of crescent roll. Place the 2nd can of crescent rolls on top of filling.
4. Bake in oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, stir together confectioners’ sugar, milk, and butter. After Danish has cooled. Drizzle with icing.
1. Preheat oven to 375◦
2. In a medium bowl, combine butter, flour and chopped walnuts. Mix and pat into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, take out and let cool.
3. Beat softened cream cheese with confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping(prepared / prepared per pkg directions). Spread over cooled crust.
4. In a medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with 3 cups of milk. Blend well and spread over cream cheese mixture.
5. Spread remaining 1/2 whip topping over pudding. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped nuts.