1 Pkg First Quality Sugar Free No Bake Cheesecake Mix
Kiwi or strawberry slivers, fruit topping or jam, blueberries or raspberries, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 325◦F. Line 24 regular muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, follow directions for SF NB Cheesecake and mix well.
3. Fill the cups about half full with batter.
4. Make the topping: Combine the sour cream, sugar, and vanilla and stir well with a metal spoon or spatula. Spoon about a teaspoon on top of each cupcake and put in the oven for 5 minutes to glaze.
5. Remove the cupcakes from the oven. When they can be handled safely, remove them from the muffin tins and let cool completely on wire racks. When completely cool, place them in plastic containers with lids and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, decorate with the slivers of freshly cut seasonal fruit, or jam or fruit topping, or 1 or 2 whole blueberries or raspberries. Serve at room temp.
Makes 2 dozen