2 (10 oz) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 (8oz) pkg’s cream cheese, diced
3/4 cups white sugar
1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. First Quality Imitation Vanilla
2 tsp. sour cream
1 Cup confectioners sugar
1 T milk
1 T butter, Softened
1. Pre-heat oven to 350◦. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
2. Line bottom of baking pan with 1 can crescent rolls. Pinch all seams together to seal.
3. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, white sugar,lemon juice, FQ imitation vanilla and sour cream. Spread filling on top of rolls. Place second can of rolls on top of filling.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes,
5. In a small bowl, stir together confectioners sugar, milk and butter. After Danish has cooled, drizzle with icing.