Cooking Spray (fat free)
1 box of Yellow cake mix
12 oz. Diet Coke
1 Pkg. 3 oz. First Quality Sugar Free Vanilla Instant Pudding (use only 1oz.)
2 Cups Skim Milk
1 Pkg. 5oz. First Quality Sugar Free Whip Topping
1. Preheat oven per directions on cake package.
2. Spray 9X13 cake pan with FFcooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and Diet Coke; Mix until smooth.
4. Pour into greased pan and bake according to package details.
5. Let cake cool atleast 2 hours, when cooled cut into cubes.
–while cake is cooling, prepare FQ SF Whip Topping per pkg. directions.
6. Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on pkg.
7. In a large glass bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, a third of the pudding, then a third of the whipped topping.
8. Repeat twice, using all lingredients.
9. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.