1– 18.25 oz.Pkg (2 layer size) spice cake mix
1- 8 oz. Pkg. First Quality Vanilla Instant Pudding, divided (into 2 separate bowls)
3 large carrots, shredded
1/2 cup chopped Pecans
1- 8oz. package Cream Cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups milk
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare cake batter as directed on package, except reduce water to 1/3 cup. Stir in ½ of the pkg of dry pudding mix and carrots. Drop 1 rounded Tbsp. batter, 2 inches apart, into 44 mounds on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle half with nuts
3. Bake 14 to 16 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out almost clean. Cool on baking sheets 2 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
4. Beat cream cheese and milk in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add remaining dry pudding mix package; mix well.
5. Spread rounded 1 Tbsp. filling onto bottom side of each plain cookie; cover with nut-topped cookie.